Saturday 16 August 2008

Wow, I can't stop posting tonight- I can see how this would get addictive! I sat down and tried to do something else there after posting that first little snippet and I'm surprised by how much I wanted to delete it incase it was shit or people found it offensive or whatever. I guess this is part of my problem because I def want to work in the arts somewhere and i think i could but I simply don't trust my own voice. So many things go through my head all the time and I'm too scared to write things down or actually develop any ideas. I'm going to try really hard to just post stuff and move on rather than being an annoying little nit-picker at this very very early stage. Someone once said 'how am I supposed to know what I want to write until I write it?' I feel like it was Hemingway or Forster. I think it's probably good advice for anyone aspiring to write, so please bare with me for a while until I get the hang of this. 

No comments: